No "run" menu item?

Przemysław Kulczycki przemekkulczycki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:14:00 UTC 2008

Mackenzie Morgan pisze:
> I've never actually seen a Windows user use it.  They usually seem to
> prefer hunting through the Start Menu, except when tech support tells
> them to go to the Run thing and type "cmd" and hit Enter.

Maybe. But even your example shows that there is at least one use case
for that.
And for examples of users that need this feature see:
It was a bad decision to remove this menu item in Gnome 2.12.
--
## Przemysław Kulczycki <<>> Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #