A Look at the Ubuntu Installer

Jonathan Musther jmusther at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:50:24 UTC 2008

One thing I've been thinking would be good for quite some time is creating
separate / and /home partitions by default.  So when a user selects "Use
entire disk", it would create a /home.  And certainly when a user creates a
/ and then creates another partition, it should be /home by default rather
than /boot (which I believe it is now).