Re-encoding sample content with latest theora encoders

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 11:01:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to discuss the example content. This is
related to the video where Mr. Nelson Mandela explains meaning of
Ubuntu. As good as the video content is, the video quality is I
believe average at best.

Theora has improved really well in last year. I think we should take
advantage of the latest development in theora encoder [1] and
re-encode the video from original source to produce better looking
video.

[1] http://xiphmont.livejournal.com/35363.html

Onkar