Discussion agenda for UDS-Intrepid around the integration of Elisa media center

Alessandro Decina alessandro.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:43:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>  I'm interested in this chat. I had started on a Human theme for Elisa a
>  bit ago. I could resume the work if there were renewed interest.

That would be really cool. We are thinking on what's the best way to
integrate Elisa in
Ubuntu and an Human theme would definitely be a good start.

>  I'm not sure you'll be able to pin the chat down to a specific day
>  though. I'm not sure who will be doing the schedule this time. They
>  would be able to best tell you.

We'll be there for two or three days so the question is more if it
would be better to
be there at the beginning or the end of the summit.

> I also wonder if this could actually be
>  done by default considering the disk-size constraints.

This is for sure something that we are going to evaluate in the
process of defining
our spec.

>  Do you guys have an IRC channel?

Sure, we're on #elisa on irc.freenode.org.

Alessandro