Evolution spam filter not working?

Milan Bouchet-Valat nalimilan at club.fr
Fri Apr 11 20:35:59 UTC 2008

Has anybody managed to get the bogofilter plugin for Evolution work in
Hardy? For me, Evolution reports that learning spams works fine,
everything is present (plugin and binaries), spamassasin is disabled,
junk filtering is enabled, but spams don't get caught.

I wonder about this because I did never have it working in precedent
versions either, and I don't know if this is worth a bug. Maybe just
clearing my user configuration would solve it - upgrading is often cause
of trouble.

Cheers