A responsible use of the "incomplete" status.

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at kubuntu.org
Thu Sep 27 17:43:48 UTC 2007

You know, it's mails like this that make me really feel that it's not
worth triaging bugs, or aiming for a reasonably decent QA.

It's when you start dealing with ~1000 bugs over a few source packages
that this kind of stuff gets interesting.  Yes, one bug would be easy
enough.  1000?  Now that takes a while.  And then when we get whined at
because the bug situation isn't good enough...what's the point in
attempting to sanitize it at all?

Hope someone has some good luck in finding more bug triagers!

(and erk, long backlogs of email!)

Hobbsee