That need to close bugs?

Alexandre Strube surak at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 11 20:39:50 UTC 2007

I want to raise something here...
One of the things that made me take some distance from daily ubuntu
development was a raid of newer people which closes the bugs for whatever
reason. If the bug is not good enough for them, they close. This is more or
less an example:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.15/+bug/43354

yes, the guy did not provide the information required. Does this mean that
the bug vanished magically? No. In fact, the prism54 status is REGRESSION
from feisty to gutsy. But why would I bother to post a bug, just to be
closed for any reason? (This is only an example. There are several others)

--
[]
Alexandre Strube
surak at ubuntu.com