Apprenticeship periods at university, working on Ubuntu! - deadline

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Thu Sep 6 13:33:28 UTC 2007

Vincenzo Ciancia ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a Ph.D. student at university of Pisa, Italy.
>
> I think that it would be useful both to the student and the community if
> there where internal apprenticeship projects aimed to improve ubuntu. In
> particular, a student would learn how to work with free software, in an
> open and widely distributed community. This is knowledge that raises its
> value from day to day.

Sorry for self-replying, I forgot to mention that for this session we
have a deadline set for the 14th of September for the proposal of
project abstracts. Missing that deadline, we will have to go for the
next one, which is in February. I realize people is busy with the
release, but in February people will be busy with gutsy+1. If this is
not the appropriate place to discuss this, or if it sounds like a bad
idea, just tell me.

Vincenzo