UI for backports usage

John Dong john.dong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:23:33 UTC 2007

No, IMO the UI, underneath, should be adding the entire backports repository,
just all packages pinned back. A UI should be able to unpin specific versions
of each backport to let it through, but not let through other backports unless
needed to satisfy dependences...

An apturl approach would require the archive to create a separate section for
each package and a meta "all" section like Debian Backports, which I guess can
be done but is more complex.

John