You devs rock. Thanks for your work.

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:56:10 UTC 2007

This has been the best release cycle so far for me.  I have found the
developers more responsive than ever and a good number of the bugs I'm
most interested in have been fixed.

There are also some lovely nuggets of joy in the 7.10 release like
finally having a GUI method for installing a bluetooth mouse (kudos to
the bluez devs!).

My experience with the system-config-printer folks was also very
gratifying.  And the work on xserver-xorg-video-intel has not gone
unnoticed on my machine.  Many many thanks to you all!

- Andrew Jorgensen