Bug: blurry menu icons with most of gnome-themes

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 16 18:59:55 UTC 2007

Le mardi 16 octobre 2007 à 18:38 +0200, Milan a écrit :

> Please, could somebody have a look to confirm this? Now it's quite
> late but this fix is *essential*. If there are drawbacks (and I could
> find none), they can hardly be worse than now.

Gutsy is frozen now and new updates will not be accepted, the workaround
doesn't look right and the issue is only a cosmetic one and doesn't
impact the default theme. This could justify a gusty-updates stable
update but it would be better to figure why the icons look blurry and
fix that rather than using a workaround

Sebastien Bacher