You devs rock. Thanks for your work.

Dane Mutters dmutters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:40:04 UTC 2007

I'm writing in response to some recent emails on this list that may have
had a discouraging effect on the developers and other community members.
While Some constructive criticism is needed, I would like to remind
people that the developers are essentially volunteers who put a LOT of
hard work into making a really great Linux distribution.

So, the essence of what I'd like to say is that the Ubuntu devs (and
those who contribute in any to the Ubuntu distro) are awesome and
deserve a lot of respect.  You've done wonders for making this (IMHO)
the best distribution out there.

Thanks for your work.  I look forward with great anticipation to
installing Gusty on my box.

--Dane