How to join Google Summer of Code 2007?

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:30:10 UTC 2007

I'm really really would like to join the Google SoC 2007, I have a lot
of proposals in mind, and I have a strong confidence that I can prove
them technically*. After 1 year of waiting, I can't elaborate how
enthusiastically dead serious I'am. Anyone can help me how to join?

Someone will donate a system76 computer for me, and I'm expecting them
within 2 days, so I'll be very well equipt for the job.

What are the mechanics of an Ubuntu SoC 2007 student, do I need to be a MOTU?

* see my portfolio, http://joelbryanonsoftware.blogspot.com

--
Stay away from Piracy, use Open Source.