BadVista action & BBC looking for Linux advocates in debate

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:04:29 UTC 2007

I got the attached email from the BadVista campaign but I think the
following link might serve nicely to promote Linux:

"On the BBC web site in the technology section, the BBC is trying to
find advocates for Windows, Mac OS and Linux to debate the merits of
their chosen OS in light of the introduction of Vista. The comments on
the page so far are mostly from Mac and Windows fans. It would be good
if some of the more experienced guys from this forum, signed up to this
to give a bit more balance to the debate."[1]

thanks.

[1] http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/07/01/23/1529232.shtml

----
[[PS. Sorry, couldn't resist CC'ing to ubuntu-devel-discuss. Who would
be better in discussing the merits of Linux than our devels :) ]]