Gramps Filter navigation improvement

Constantine Evans constantine at evanslabs.org
Sun Jan 7 10:33:04 UTC 2007

John Bartlett wrote:
> I don't know if this is the right forum for a suggestion but if it
> isn't, I'm sorry ...

I'm not sure that anyone knows exactly what this (rather new) list is
for, but I suppose that it is for discussion about issues specific to
Ubuntu development rather than coordination and notices that go to
devel. In practice, it seems that devel has little new activity and
devel-discuss is flooded with more inappropriate and out of place
threads than devel had before the split that was implemented.

In your case, you would be much better served by posting your
suggestions in the appropriate place within the GRAMPS project at
http://gramps-project.org/, if that is the GRAMPS that you are referring
to.

However, it would be helpful for us to know how you came to find this list.

Sincerely,
Constantine Evans