Dealing with crash reports

Alex Jones alex at weej.com
Tue Feb 13 03:10:42 UTC 2007

I brought this up on #gnome-hackers a while back. I absolutely agree
that crash data should be sent to a crash service instead, and bugs
should be created and linked to one or more crashes as a result, when
someone with technical knowledge can analyse what's going on.

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 14:02 +1300, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

--
Alex Jones
http://alex.weej.com/