Fwd: regular fsck runs are too disturbing

Evan eapache at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:03:32 UTC 2007

A little while ago there was a discussion here about fsck running at boot,
and the program AutoFsck. The author of AutoFsck just contacted me and asked
me what his next step should be. I don't have any official standing in the
Ubuntu dev community, so I'm just going to forward his message out here in
the hopes that it will get opened up for a more comprehensive discussion.

Evan

PS I also sent him a link to join this list, so hopefully he'll be able to
contribute to the discussion.