Mono (Re: New Programs for Hardy?)

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:08:37 UTC 2007

I'm not sure I'd say Tomboy and Sticky Notes are for the same thing.  Sticky
notes are good for quick notes like "call 555 666-7777 about car" and just
plain suck for long notes. Tomboy, because of it's wiki style, is very
useful for much longer, more detailed notes.  Tomboy's use case is more
along the lines of sitting in a class or business meeting and keeping good
notes with references to other things previously discussed embedded within
them, like a notebook.  Sticky Notes' use case is more like...well, the
stack of Post-It notes it emulates.

On Dec 13, 2007 7:57 PM, Tony Yarusso <tonyyarusso at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169