Fwd: Mono (Re: New Programs for Hardy?)

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:08:36 UTC 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 4:27 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could you list some example of those things that would be nice there?
>
> Conduit, opensync, Glipper, firefox-adblock,
> rar-free, more languages, obex, gnome parition editor, audacity,
> gnomebaker, vim (real vim), PGP keys manager, open office draw, any
> kind of irc program, keep backup 2, graphics tablet integrations, any
> kind of webcam management software, cheese, devede, atlantik-gtk,
> compiz manager, start up manager, Storage Manager, schedual, Dohickey.

It may be worth to you, but it's worthless for an average user who
found F-Spot to be more useful to post his daughter's birthday photos
in the Internet.

Your application suggestions falls on the category of specific people,
we are not all IT's, Computer Scientists.
There are also writers, social workers, teachers, professors,
psychologists, lawyers, counselors, etc.

--
Computer Science Honours and Scholar Student
Cisco Certified Network Associate

GTK+, C, Perl, Python, Ruby, XML, XMLHTTPRequest, XHTML, JavaScript,
POSIX Bash (Dash)