ML for ubuntu+1

Reinhard Tartler siretart at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 18 08:12:55 UTC 2007

shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com> writes:

> I looked at http://lists.ubuntu.com & while there is a ubuntu-users is
> that where people should post queries like the one I am going to put
> up next or here. Shouldn't there be a dedicated ML for the next
> development release.  While we have this ML its seems to be more about
> crystal-gazing, implementation in the near term & not with the
> specifics of issues arising in the distro. one is using now.  (gutsy
> 7.10)

 About Ubuntu-devel-discuss

    * Sharing of experiences with the current development branch of Ubuntu
    * Technical questions about new features in the development branch
    * Ideas and suggestions about future development of Ubuntu
    * Point of contact for Ubuntu users to reach Ubuntu developers
    * Open to all to subscribe, posting moderated for non-subscribers

I agree that the description doesn't really match with reality that
much, but the text above states what this mailing list was actually
intended for, and it seems to me that this is exactly what you ask for.

Perhaps we should more actively promote this mailing list to our testers
to report about issues?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4