Support for multimedia/internet keyboards

Oliver Grawert ogra at
Wed Aug 15 11:24:47 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 15.08.2007, 11:54 +0200 schrieb Pascal De Vuyst:
> Currently Ubuntu provides no out of the box support for the extra
> multimedia or internet keys on desktop keyboards.
all five different multimedia keyboards i own are supported out of the
box, volume and brightness control keys on my laptops are working fine
as well.

did you look in launchpad if your specific model has a bug probably ?