CUPS 1.3.0-RC2 available for Ubuntu Gutsy now -- Please test!!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:49:29 UTC 2007

I have uploaded new packages again, but this time with -0ubuntu2 release
number.

These add the new AppArmor support which Martin Pitt introduced as
replacement for the now dropped non-root mode with the new
cupsys-1.2.12-1ubuntu2. Please test these packages to see whether it
also works well with the new authentication and network features of CUPS
1.3.x.

See especially the output of

grep audit.*cupsd /var/log/kern.log

but also