texlive

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 21 05:39:06 UTC 2007

<snip>
> > 3. Transitions. I think gutsy will mostly likely see a tetex -> texlive
> > 2007 transition although I haven't seen any specs are talk about that.
> > Maybe a good topic of discussion?
>
> Debian/sid has already transitioned, so won't gutsy automatically pick
> this up unless otherwise prevented?

Well, the issue is more replacing tetex with texlive in Main. Currently
texlive is in Universe and tetex in Main. We'd need to coordinate with
core-devs and do Main Inclusion Reports. I wonder if we need a spec for
this? Perhaps Matt Zimmerman or Martin Pitt could give us some guidence
here.

-Jordan