New Developer Membership Board members

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 10 16:40:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 09:55:16AM +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> This mail is to remind all Ubuntu developers of the ongoing Developer
> Membership Board vote, which closes on 2014-03-10 at approximately 12:00
> UTC.

This vote has now ended and has been confirmed by the DMB in its meeting
today. The results are as follows:

  1. Micah Gersten (micahg)
  2. Dimitri John Ledkov (xnox)
  3. Brian Murray (bdmurray)

Full results are available at:

  http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_1964ecfad9ff3572

Please join me in welcoming Dimitri and Brian to the team, and in
thanking Micah for standing for another term.

We would also like to thank Stefano Rivera (tumbleweed) and Barry Warsaw
(barry), who are stepping down from the DMB, for their service to date.

The new members will start their two year terms on 2014-03-11.

Thanks,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]