Got something to show?

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 10 15:34:53 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

in the past few weeks we had a bunch of great hangouts on
http://ubuntuonair.com with all kind of teams and projects where they
got to show off what was going on in their area of expertise and the
audience got to ask their questions.

We are looking for people who would like to talk about their projects
(in form of an informal interview), update everyone and give everyone
the chance to ask their questions.

If you're interested, please either ping me on IRC, send me an email or
sign up on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Hangouts

This is great for Ubuntu as a whole, there's lots of interest in the
wider community (we get lots of viewers) and your project/team will
benefit as well.

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+