Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day - Tuesday 30 June 2009

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 26 14:26:15 BST 2009

Hello Ubuntu Triagers!,

Next week we're going to have a special Hug day on the Tuesday 30, most
of you know that the Ubuntu Desktop Team is considering moving to
Empathy as the default IM for Karmic and Triage/Testing is needed, the
next Tuesday we're going to be focus on the Telepathy-Butterfly (MSN
Support used in Empathy), if you're using MSN and have a few minutes
over the weekend please help us to test the application and file bugs
about it instructions on how to do it are available on the Hug Day page.
So far we have:

* 18 New bugs need a hug.
* 5 Confirmed bugs need a review.

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
 * Tuesday 30 June 2009
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090630

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a
headstart~ ;)
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good
work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the
Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

pedro.