Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - Thursday 30 July 2009

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 28 19:32:47 BST 2009

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* Nautilus!
 * 65 New bugs need a hug
 * 79 Incomplete bugs need a status check
 * 12 Confirmed bugs need a review
 * 14 Bugs with patches that need a check
 * 11 Bugs that need to be send upstream

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
 * Thursday 30 of July
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090730

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a
headstart~ ;)
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good
work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the
Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

Have a nice day,
   pedro