Boost versions for Lucid Lynx

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Dec 11 05:42:39 GMT 2009

Boost 1.40 is our current target for Lucid Main.  1.41 is released upstream,
so there is some chance that Debian will move to 1.41 for Squeeze.  If they
do, we will have to look at where we are and consider if we should move too.

All packages that use Boost should be moved to at least Boost 1.40.  We want
to remove all previous versions from the archive before Lucid release.  It is
finally built on all architectures, so this transition can begin now.

Scott K