Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott dereck at
Wed Aug 13 06:13:20 BST 2008

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

This week's target is *drum roll please* TARGET!
 * 35 New bugs need a hug
 * 28 Confirmed bugs just need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
 * Thursday August 14th

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

BLOG IT! Especially those on the Planet! There are people who want to
help but don't know how and sit on the sidelines of the blog-o-sphere
reading; I need your help to get those eyes from blogs to bugs. Let us
combine blog-powers to educate, "Bug work is a fun way to get involved!"
I think the best effect will be if we coordinate together in our blogs:
 * Publish about the Hug Day Thursday July 03rd to get everyone excited.
 * Hug some bugs and add yourself to the HugDay's wiki for your readers!

Make a difference: Join the Hug Day on Thursday the 14th. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, and will be ready to answer
your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to

Have a nice day,
  (from the BugSquad)