Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott dereck at
Tue Aug 5 22:42:47 BST 2008

It's me again, filling you inbox with what I know you've been waiting
for, this week's HUG DAY info!!

This week's target is *drum roll please* Grub!
 * 116 New bugs need a hug
 * 50 Confirmed bugs need a quick review

Grub is the program that takes care of booting your computer. A bug in
grub can leave a system in an unusable state, and leave a bad taste in
the mouths of new users. Lets squash bugs!

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
 * Thursday August 07th

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Bug Control Members! There are tons of confirmed bugs here that can't go
further without YOU!

Make a difference: Join the Hug Day on Thursday the 7th. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, and ready to answer your
questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to

  (from the BugSquad)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)