Ubuntu beta freeze imminent

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 12 20:48:51 GMT 2007

Hi,

we are now ten days away from the beta release.  We will enter beta
freeze this Thursday (2007-03-15) as described on the release
schedule[1].

During the freeze, all uploads to main must be approved by a member of
the release team, so if you have fixes which are important to get in,
please do get in touch as soon as possible.

Issues which are important for the beta release will be tracked by the
release team here:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+milestone/7.04-beta

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeistyReleaseSchedule

--