Reminder: Dapper Status Update Meeting 2 March 2006 - 02:00UTC

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 28 19:41:16 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 02:08:00PM +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:
> This is an early reminder as I will be away tomorrow (Wednesday).
>
> ** REMINDER **
> The next Dapper Status Update meeting is scheduled for
> Thursday 02 March 2006 at 02:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> Note: that the meeting falls during _Wednesday_ night for most people.
>
> As usual if you are unable to attend the meeting please send an e-mail
> to me including your valid excuse and a status update by no later than
> the start of the meeting. So that I can still generate a complete weekly
> status report.
>
> Please also make sure all your LP spec tags are all up to date with the
> correct status etc.

As we progress toward the release, the format for these meetings will be
adapted to more closely align with our needs for evaluating progress.  Be
sure that your prepared summaries are focused on the push toward the
release: be sure to identify any issues which affect your projects and need
to be resolved for the final release, and what action is being taken on
them.  There is of course no need to continue to discuss projects which have
been implemented (unless they have problems), or which have been deferred to
the next release.  Mention any "hot spots" you see in the course of dealing
with bug reports, where action might be required in order to bring a feature
up to the necessary level of quality for the release.

--
 - mdz