Reminder: Dapper Status Update Meeting 2 March 2006 - 02:00UTC

Jane Weideman janew at canonical.com
Tue Feb 28 12:08:00 GMT 2006

This is an early reminder as I will be away tomorrow (Wednesday).

** REMINDER **
The next Dapper Status Update meeting is scheduled for
Thursday 02 March 2006 at 02:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Note: that the meeting falls during _Wednesday_ night for most people.

As usual if you are unable to attend the meeting please send an e-mail
to me including your valid excuse and a status update by no later than
the start of the meeting. So that I can still generate a complete weekly
status report.

Please also make sure all your LP spec tags are all up to date with the
correct status etc.

Thanks,
--
JaneW