Reminder: Dapper Status Update Meeting 13 April 2006 - 1400UTC

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Wed Apr 12 09:05:39 BST 2006

** REMINDER **
The next Dapper Status Update meeting is scheduled for tomorrow,
Thursday 13 April 2006 at 14:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Approximately 30 hours from now.

If you are unable to attend the meeting (e.g. some have public holidays
or other leave days on Thursday) please send an e-mail to me including
your valid excuse and a status update by no later than the start of the
meeting. So that I can still generate a complete weekly status report.

Thanks,
--
JaneW

--