Applying for the Ubuntu Desktop team

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 27 07:27:56 UTC 2020

Hey Marco,

You have been a solid contributor to the desktop packages for some
years. You clearly know your way around packaging and understand the
processes involved (and I would say you have been better recently at
respecting them ;-).

+1 from me to add you to the team, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher