Default App: gnome-sushi

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Fri Jun 9 04:47:30 UTC 2017

Is this substantially faster than just opening the files on other
people's computers?  For me it seems to take the same amount of time,
which afaict defeats the main point (or am I wrong about the main
point?)

Making the thumbnails in Nautilus their biggest side seems more useful
to me to find the files/pictures I want (if I really want to just use
Nautilus for some reason).

Thanks,
Bryan