Firefox Extensions still needed?

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:21:51 UTC 2015

HI,

I'm wondering if we still need these three Firefox extensions.  I
can't tell* what they do in Wily:
Ubuntu Online Accounts    (xul-ext-webaccounts)
Unity Desktop Integration   (xul-ext-unity)
Unity Websites integration  (xul-ext-websites-integration)

With a Unity specific browser coming, is there a reason to maintain these?

Kind regards,
Bryan

Ubuntu Firefox Modifications  (xul-ext-ubufox)
Does the defaults change, apt://, etc - still useful

* Online Accounts for Gmail doesn't set up anything specific for the
browser.  My Firefox doesn't seem better integrated with them on.