Drop Ubuntu Software Centre and Adopt GNOME Software

Simon Quigley sqawesome99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:44:26 UTC 2015

I agree with S. Why can't we make improvements? Why do we waste our
time ranting about how horrible a piece of software is and how it
should be replaced, when we as developers can scratch that itch?
Submit bug reports, feature requests, and use it!

It is open-source for a reason. This is not Windows XP, people! Take
all of the bad features and bugs affecting the Ubuntu Software Center
and improve them! I don't know why you are wasting your time
ranting...

Regards,
Simon