Epiphany 3.10 landed sans title bar

Adam Dingle adam at medovina.org
Mon Dec 23 13:05:35 UTC 2013

Dimitry, thanks for this helpful summary.  A couple of questions:

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> After all these issues are resolved, we can stop patching apps to
> remove headerbar usage.

At that point, will unpatched apps that use GtkHeaderBar automatically
have a dark (in Ambiance) titlebar containing the application name and
close/minimize/maximize buttons?  Or will they look like GNOME 3
Adwaita applications (silver, no titlebar with the application name)?

> (For the apps in the default install, we want consistency and useful
> global menu, so we will continue using old UI there).

What, precisely, does "old UI" mean in this context?

adam