Epiphany 3.10 landed sans title bar

Tim darkxst at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 23 03:10:24 UTC 2013

On 23/12/13 09:53, Marco Trevisan wrote:
> What about patching gtk itself so that GtkHeaderBar is rendered in a
> different way here?
A number of apps (epiphany, nautilus etc) in 3.10 weren't fully ported to GtkHeaderBar, ie they are adding their own close button etc. I don't
think upstream will take patches for these since they will be ported to GtkHeaderBar for 3.12.

For the rest it makes sense to patch gtk, and I suspect upstream will take these patches. I will look into it and file an upstream bug.