[Desktop 13.04-Topic] Having a smart ubuntu desktop

Thomas Prost t at prosts.info
Fri Oct 19 13:19:54 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 18.10.2012, 12:17 -0400 schrieb Jeremy Bicha:

(...)
And with that in mind, Ubuntu One really should be part of Online
Accounts, so that I don't have to enter my credentials again when I
want to use the cool extra stuff in Software Center. And Online
Accounts should integrate with my web browser too so I wouldn't have
to enter my password separately when I visit launchpad.net (or similar
Ubuntu sites) too? (I admit I haven't used the Ubuntu webapps feature
very extensively so maybe webapps already works like that.)
(...)

Please, what credentials do I have to enter when I want to use the cool
extra stuff in Software Center. And - BTW - what is that extra stuff
???
--
Thomas Prost <t at prosts.info>
ProstsInfo