Looking for application testcases

Thomas Prost t at prosts.info
Sat Feb 25 15:37:49 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 24.02.2012, 11:24 +0100 schrieb Sebastien Bacher:
> Le 24/02/2012 01:33, Nicholas Skaggs a écrit :
> > As part of the precise cycle, the ubuntu QA team has been looking to
> > increase manual application testing. As part of this, I have
> > extended

Sorry, but: Who or what is the ubuntu QA team ?
What kind of people are here else ? Users ? Developers ?
What kind of discussion takes place here ?

I´m new here and BTW: Is my subscription correct ?

Even a look at the archives didn´t help dissolve my confusion :-(
Regards from
--
Thomas Prost <t at prosts.info>
ProstsInfo