Your recent patch of CompizConfig Settings Manager.

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:07:52 UTC 2012

Forwarding to the desktop list as these things are best discussed in a
public forum. For the record, I made these changes as there seemed to
be a general consensus on the long CCSM thread that they (or something
similar) would be welcome. Let's see what people think.

Thanks,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Maintainer