Fwd:Ubuntu, please don't waste time on upgrading your flashy & silly themes, desktop-effects!

Life Monad lifemonad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:06:45 UTC 2012

Sorry,It means : users  who agree with me,who like me,tasted ubuntu's new
version but disappoint it. .......Hn..Obviously you known.
After trying Kubuntu  I was a bit annoyed. So, maybe full of  complaint.
(I know that Canonical will no longer provide financial support to the
development of
Kubuntu after the April release of Kubuntu 12.04.)

However,thank you for your work. Maybe, because I'm tired.