Remove unnecessary objects from the indicators (mainly messages indicator)

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:56:25 UTC 2012

On 05. feb. 2012 15:05, Petko wrote:

> And for Ubuntu One - I'm pretty sure its place isn't in the Messages
> menu .

Category indicator menus are for actionable indications that belongs to
a category. When I send you an invitation, it is not just a notification
that something is happening. You need to respond to the invitation in
order to make use of it. But such an invitation is also a message, which
means it is an actionable indication raised by the message you receive
from another user. For that reason, it does belong in the message menu.

The type of invitation I'm talking about, is when someone shares a
folder with you. You can then accept and sync the folder or not.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad