Our Picks: Ubuntu Software Center

Jonathan Thomas jonathan.oomph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:58:38 UTC 2011

Greetings!  What is the process for an application to be included in the "*Our
Picks*" section of the new Ubuntu Software Center?  I would like to
recommend that* *OpenShot Video Editor be included, but I'm not sure who to
contact about this.  The reasons I would recommend OpenShot for the "Our
Picks" section, is based on the following:

   1. OpenShot is currently the #1 rated video editor in the software center
   (with a 4.5 rating)
   2. It has the most ratings of any video editor (with 63 ratings)

Thanks and keep up the good work!
-Jonathan