ubuntu lacks ideas, firefox is full of ideas

Davor davor.buday at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:25:06 UTC 2011

Well, now we can see: this discussion does not lead anywhere. What we are
discussing? Unity is here to stay, and we can only think how to improve it
and make it easier to use.

Ever since I first sat down in a car, i use manual transmission and I have
definitely gotten used to it, which does not mean that it is easier to use
than the automatic.
Same with Unity.

Let us be constructive.

P.S. I don`t use Firefox at all

Dana Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:47:16 +0100, Jo-Erlend Schinstad

--
Davor Buday