Ubuntu usability is significantly decreased with Unity

Kevin Hunter kmhunte2 at ncsu.edu
Sat Dec 31 18:45:59 UTC 2011

At 6:01am -0500 Sat, 31 Dec 2011, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
> Where did you get the idea that I had suggested to remove anything?

Something about the flow of this thread's conversation made me think it.
  Rereading it now, I can't say specifically what; you never said it
specifically, so mea culpa.

> We have loads of other shells [...]

As I mentioned earlier, I haven't yet moved from 10.10, and thus any
questions I have on this front are not properly researched before asking
... that said, this is the first I've been aware of "loads of other
shells".  Do you mean the various Gnome2, XFCE, LXDE, Unity 2d, etc?  Or
is this referencing something else?

Thanks,

Kevin