[Oneiric-Topic] GTK3/GNOME3

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 7 13:06:45 UTC 2011

Le jeudi 07 avril 2011 à 13:32 +0200, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> there was a gtk3-engines-murrine package in the GNOME3 PPA some weeks
> ago, IIRC, so maybe that's a good starting point to port our themes?

Hi,

That package was from when gtk3 was still use the old theming way, Cimi
started a new css one for GTK3 on https://edge.launchpad.net/unico but
had to stop to work on the new scrollbars, that should be resumed next
cycle though, if someone wants to give a go to the current version and
get it in the gnome3-team ppa maybe that would be a nice start

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher