Gthumb as default image viewer?

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Fri Jul 3 10:21:05 BST 2009

On ven, 2009-07-03 at 10:12 +0100, Rick Spencer wrote:

> I think that f-spot is a good program, and a lot of users do manage
> large photo libraries, and it is appropriately tuned for those users
> in
> those scenarios.

For me, the main problem is that I have a collection of pictures
scattered across multiple media. This is in general a problem with every
"collection manager" around. I don't keep my collection on a single
computer, on one hand because I don't want it, it's huge, on the other
hand because the system does not help: I would need to import them
separately in all my computers.

V.